18 novembre 2010

Novembre. 18/30. wip Bergamote de Nancy

Today/night I started a new watercolour.
First the inspiration sketch (might have been done during lunch break at work...) based on a candy that comes from my grandparents hometown Nancy called "bergamotte"

Then, back at home after work, I established a color scheme

And decided the character was going to be based on Louise Brooks, who has the most graphic and amazing hair cut... I did some quick watercolour sketches based on picture I found online.

And I kept on watercolouring to look for color combinations...

A quick sketch in colerease on my wonderful Fabriano 650g as a basis...

and a few "minutes" later... I went a bit too far in the reds ...

( à suivre...)

3 commentaires:

PAUZAK a dit…

now THAT is blogging .)
thanks for the inspirational post.

have a great day, A.B-Q.

gaelle a dit…

rah la suite >.< ! que de suspens ! en tout c'est toujours aussi chouette et aussi intéressant de voir un peu ta technique de travail!

โรซ่า a dit…

"""Hello, we have a game to recommend.

ทางเข้า ufabet
ufabet kick
รูเล็ตสายฟ้า
แทง บอล ผ่าน มือ ถือ
กา บอล

Thank you for your interest."" "