17 août 2008

Plus de Galeries

Encore trois jours de pub... je me meurs de manque de sommeil. Et je continue à fouiller mes fonds de tiroirs pour alimenter mon post quotidien: voilà une planche entière des aventures de Groseille et Marie.

Still three days to go before I finish my job... i might die of lack of sleep before though! I keep exploring my drawers to be able to deliver my daily post: here is a complete adventure of Groseille and Marie.

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

elle a l'air vraiment chouette cette bd !!!! Allez les 10 jours de pubs sont bientôt fini, tien bon !!!! ^^

RAWLS a dit…

Thats great Aurelie!! Nice posing on the characters!

samacleod a dit…

Wow, I love your work. Great personality, as always. Beautiful. Very inspiring.

Aurelie a dit…

Yrgane! je tiens... je suis surtout super fière de maintenir mon post quotidien comme prévu :D

Rawls: thank you! This strip is my favourite of all. I drew it toward the end of the project and felt much more at ease with the character, so i could have them "act" more.

Hey Sam, thanks :)